Medical News – Hemophilia Federation of America Hemophilia Federation of America is a national nonprofit organization that assists, educates, and advocates for the bleeding disorders community.
- U.S. Blood Donations are Safe Under Current COVID-19 Screening Guidelinesby Keirsten Shaffer on June 3, 2021 at 12:25 pm
- COVID-19 Resources and Updatesby Kyle McKendall on April 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm
- NORD Announces Findings on Available Orphan Products, Generics and Biosimilars for Rare Diseasesby Keirsten Shaffer on March 26, 2021 at 11:01 am
- FDA Advises Discontinued Use and Expanded Recall of ChloraPrep 3 mL Applicatorsby Keirsten Shaffer on March 22, 2021 at 2:44 pm
- Children’s National Hospital Rare Disease Institute and Takeda Partner to Standardize Care for Patients With Rare Diseasesby Keirsten Shaffer on March 10, 2021 at 11:28 am